Created for families with special needs children, Sensitive Santa photo sessions offer:
- No background music or spotlights
- Wheelchair friendly Santa Set
- No queues
- Understanding Santa
- Before the centre opens
Sunday 5 December 8am - 10 am
Sunday 12 December 8am - 10am
Spaces are limited and bookings are essential BOOK HERE
Your first standard photo can be purchased at a subsidised rate. Further photos will be charged at full price and is managed by Scene To Believe. Full price list here.
- Bookings are essential.
- This event is operating in compliance with a COVID Safe Event Plan.
- Must register through ‘NZ COVID Tracer’ app on arrival.
- Must wear a face mask – unless under 12 years old or medical exempt.
- Use hand sanitiser before entry.
- Adhere to 2m physical distancing.
- Please adhere to physical distancing floor decals when lining up for your timeslot.
- Please stay at home if in the previous 14 days you have:
- Return to NZ from overseas.
- Been in close contact with an active COVID-19 hotspot, place of concern or exposure venue.
- Had a fever, cough, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, shortness of breath, chills, vomiting or any cold/flu like symptoms in the last 72 hours.
- If you become unwell during the event, please seek assistance from event staff.
- We have the right to refuse service and insist that anyone with these symptoms leaves the venue.
- Parents/guardians must actively supervise children.